Tuesday, December 5, 2017

November Highlights


November was packed full of all sorts of awesome stuff. Most of it involved writing for NaNoWriMo! =)



We got to decorate the food pantry for Christmas. That was pretty fun.

I got to be a part of Rebekah Morris's Christmas book release, the Vintage Jane Austen tour, and Bound by Victoria Lynn.

Stargazed on hammock at midnight with my sister Grace. It was pretty awesome.


Dallas skyline



Watched Alone Yet Not Alone. This is a Christian film about the French Indian war. It was really good.

My family decorated for Christmas! It took us quite a long time to get the whole house decorated, then me and my sister did our room. =)





Stayed up till midnight for NaNo, and started writing. Then I promptly crashed forty five minutes later. I was just working on novellas, so I finished Just Your Ordinary Thief (its better then it sounds) at 23,500. Autumns Dance at nearly 18,000. A flash fiction The Coffee Shop Girl  at 1,500. And the beginning to Andrea's Star 7,000. I had a really hard start to NaNo as I was very uninspired, but it all worked out. I found a site called Fighter's Block that's a race against the clock to finish your word count. I'm looking foreword to finishing up Andrea's Star and editing my other projects.




We celebrated Thanksgiving in Dallas with my mom's family. This was the first time we had been up there in awhile, and it was awesome!

Our washer brook. We got the lovely experience of going to the laundry matt once before some friends came over and fixed the washer. 



Favorite book: Finding Joy by Rebekah Morris, but the whole top row was pretty amazing. 
Changes on Summer of 1999

Senior Updates Totally Graced

NaNo Pit stop #3 Audrey Caylin

Her Heart in Your Hands Burning Youth

A Glimpse of Starlight A Purpose and a Promise

Stop Settling + Rise and Counting Stars Letters to Jayna

How was your month and Thanksgiving?
Did you do NaNo? If so, how did it go for you?

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading posts with an overview of someone's month. :) It sounds like yours was full, and fun. :) Lots of books read. I'm honored that my book made it to a top place on your list. :) Can you believe Christmas is coming so soon?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a lot of fun! =D Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading your book! =D
      Its crazy! We're celebration a couple days early, so its even sooner for us! =D

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?