Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Warriors



In today's online society, there is a lot to complain about and a lot of people to do it with. We've got our laundry list of what is wrong with today. And, amazingly, people sympathize! There are lots of people who understand the frustration of whatever it is that your going through. It's an amazing feeling to find other people who understand.

But on this online society we have an amazing troupe of people. These are the encourages. The people who are willing to be transparent. The people who share their struggles not for understanding, but to help us in our Christian walk.

I have been amazed by these warriors. Every time they post I am reminded that my problem are small in the hands of such a big God.

Ivy Rose shares her struggle with a chronic illness. She is transparent about the pain it causes and Christ honoring in the way she does it. I have been so inspired by her story, and encouraged by her cheerful spirit.

One of my friends has been extremely honest with me about her family struggles and has amazed me with her courage and trust in God.

Alicia Willis has shared about the pain of miscarrying her first daughter, Grace. Her faith and hope in God is amazingly powerful. 

Guys, we are not all called to share our struggles online for everyone to see. But God does call us to share with others. These women's amazing story's and raw honest have changed me.

In this society online, they are making a difference.

In feeds full of small complaints, what if we rose up and shouted the truth. What if we so filled peoples ears with the truth that small complaints just wouldn't matter anymore?

3 comments:

  1. You couldn't be more right. It helps others when we share our most deep and dark feelings. Others are there to support, the blogging community does a really great job of this. Going to keep this post in my mind.
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! I think its important to share what is on our hearts in a God honoring way.
      I'm glad. Thanks for stopping by!
      -M-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?