Friday, July 13, 2018

One Hour

Photo by ALP STUDIO on Unsplash
One hour
Tick tock
Does it really make a difference
Tick
Did I do anything worth speaking?
Tock
Did I spend the time well?
Tick
Or will I learn after all
Tock
That I wasted it?
Tick
I don’t want to live
Tock
With a mind set on things of earth
Tick
I want my heart to be set
Tock
On my eternal home
Tick
I’ll be there in a blink of an eye
Tock
But for right now
Tick
One hour is more important
Tock
Then I had ever thought before
Tick
Was what I was doing really worth it
Tock
And will hevan be better for it?
Tick tock

Just food for thought.

6 comments:

  1. WOW. O_O Let me go rethink my whole life...

    I love it! The tick tock between each line added soooo much to the sense of time slipping by... Really like the poem! :)

    -Rebekah Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a way with words! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?