Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Where Dreams Meet the Pavement


My Monday posts have kind of morphed into Tuesday posts. I wish I could say this was on purpose, but this mainly has to do with my crazy schedule. 

This month has been mainly filled with Camp NaNoWriMo. My goal is to edit my novel, Flight from Kelar. This is turning out to be a much more time consuming project them I thought. I finished the really fun part, getting to mark it all up with highlighters and make notes. Now I'm onto the harder task of putting these notes in the compter and typing them up. I'm currently way behind on my goal. But you know what? I'm loving this. This is where the dream meet pavement. 



Aside from editing, I've honestly have not been up to much. 

I have been working very slowly through my stack of books from the library and enjoying every minute of it. Seriously, now that reading time is harder to find, I'm craving it like crazy. After two months of not buying books (I was trying to break a bad habit of stress buying) I finally got a couple new books. I decided to get all books I had never read so I bought two books to finish off a series I love and a midle grade book a lot of my friends recomended. 

So yeah, that's a little update on my life. How are your projects going? Tell me what your reading!

I realize this is a rather disjointed post (Mostly due to the fact that I'm writing it WAY to late at night) but I felt like I owed y'all an update. 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on editing and putting your notes down! <3
    Right now I'm still on the first draft, so it's been a bit rough, lol. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gray! It's been a bumpy road, but I'm finally begining to see the end! =D
      Oh, those are hard and fun. I hope it gets smoother and your characters behave. =)

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?