Monday, December 17, 2018

Fun Things to do Around the Internet


I found several fun things to do around the internet lately and I thought I would share them with y'all!! 



First off is this super awesome quiz by Brin Lael. It seriously felt like therapy! Just click on the photo, enjoy the awesome poem, then get the link to the quiz afterward! Or you can follow this link.


There is also a super fun giveaway with the newest Ilyon books, Bitter Winter and Lacy, here and the newest Ackar book, Decree, here. There is also a huge giveaway for all the books in both series here.
As part of the tour they are having character interviews and all sorts of cool stuff, so you should hop over, it's really fun! 


If you want something completely funny to help your Christmas spirit, check out Willow City's "Something just like you (Christmas version)"


Want to get excited about New Years? Check out Abbiee's post about how she did on her goals!

I hope y'all have fun checking these out! Leave me a comment below with something fun going on around the internet and I'll check it out!

 

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes! I really enjoyed these too. The video was so fun, and I have to agree on the quiz - I wish I could take one everyday! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed them!! Lol, wasn't it though? I grinned through the whole thing. =D Me to. That quiz was just beautiful.

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?