Tuesday, December 11, 2018

November Highlights


So this month was awesome and busy, and yeah, I loved it so much!



My parents, my sister, and I got to go to a southern gospel concert which was just amazing! There was Legacy Five, Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, and the Martins. They had a Catherdals reunion which was my favorite show because I grew up on their videos. Getting to meet all of those people and hearing them play was a huge blessing.

Rebekkah, me, Scott Fowler (From Legacy Five), and my dad. =D
So, yeah NaNoWriMo happened. This year was good. So good. I had so many days where I had no idea what to write, but I had some awesome cheerleaders. My awesome sister Grace and I wrote together a lot and even went to Whataburger once (that's where I met the UPS guy). I sprinted so much with an awesome group of writers and had a lot of sleep shortage due to writing. But, I loved getting Battle for Kelar onto the page, and I'm super excited to dive into editing next month. =D

Some of my sisters and I went to a Fall Festival, which was a blast. We got lost in a corn maze (though not as lost as we wanted), played in hamster wheels, took pictures in the pumpkin patch and rode on kiddie trains. It was a blast!

Rebekkah, me, and Grace at the end of the corn maze!
I ate alone at Cracker Barrel for the first time. I even wrote while I was there and it was so fun. =)

One evening I got to just sit with my dog, Luke, and watch a huge bonfire burn till it was just embers. It was so peaceful and fun.

I figured out that my wisdom teeth need to come out. I'm not thrilled about the news, but I am really happy because I don't have to do it until spring! So I've got time to plan out all the books and movies I want to get through while recovering. =)

My mom and I at an awesome light display. =D

I had an awesome Thanksgiving with my family. My brother wasn't able to come, due to work, which we were all sad about. But I spent most of the evening relaxing with a book.

One night I got caffeine jitters and was up till 1AM. I felt very antsy and my awesome friend Micaiah texted me until I could finally go to sleep. <3

We decorated for Christmas!!





I was so excited to buddy read Things I Never Told You with Kate Willis but A Song Unheard ended up being my favorite book of the month. 
I Choose She Dances in the Rain
I'm Doing NaNo Sunshine and Scribbles 
Thankfulness Thursday III Totally Graced
Excerpt Time, Yay! Once Upon an Ordinary 
How to be a Consistent Blogger The Left-Handed Typist 
Five Bookish Troops that Should Jump off a Cliff Stories by Firefly

Overall it was a bursting at the seems, awesome, busy month. 

8 comments:

  1. Thank You for the November Highlights. You sure were a busy young lady. You and your sisters are all so pretty and look alike. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas and a Happy,.Healthy,Peaceful 2019.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! Aww, thanks! I love all my sisters. =) I hope you have an awesome 2019 as well! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. That concert must have been so cool! I love that picture with Scott Fowler. ;) We actually went to a Legacy Five concert earlier this Fall, so I know how good they sound live. ;) What group was your favorite of the Cathedrals reunion?

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun to be able to go to the concert and meet him. =) Oh, thats awesome! What's your favorite song of thiers? Oh, I really loved Legacy Five and Erinie Haase & Signature Sound. =)

      Delete
    2. I always like meeting Southern Gospel artists. :) It's hard to say what my absolute favorite song of theirs is, but some of my favorites are on the CD Heroes of the Faith. My favorite new song is probably In the Hands of a Carpenter, and I also like Josh Townsend's version of God's Been Good. Did he share his testimony at the concert?

      Well, you're better than I. I've never seen EH&SS live. :P

      Delete
    3. I loved their Heros of the Faith album!! Yes, he did!! I loved hearing his testimony.
      Well, I hadn't either until I went to this concert. =)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a special month! <3
    I hope having your wisdom teeth removed goes well for you. I had mine out nearly two years ago, and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Speedy recovery! <3
    Thanks for linking to my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. =)
      Thanks, I'm hoping so to! Awesome! I'm glad it went so well! Three of my siblings have had theirs out with no problems, so I'm hoping I hold to the same pattern. ;)
      My pleasure. <3

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?