Saturday, December 8, 2018

My Mission


Stressed but blessed 
Under a mountain of work 
Trying to dig myself out 
Trying to find the end 
Somehow forgetting 
That this is my mission 
This is my purpose 
Every little project 
Building into a greater plan 
Sometimes it doesn't 
Feel like that 
But I have to remember 
That I don't look at things 
The way God does 
And every little project 
Every letter I write
Is building on something 
Bigger then I can see

Sorry this is so late, the internet here has been terrible.

7 comments:

  1. Yes! Thanks for this timely reminder. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and needed. Keep showing up strong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikayla Thank you for sharing your busy and exciting happenings for you and your family. You all had a great time spending time together.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY HEALTHY,BLESSED 2019
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, it was my pleasure! We did. It was an awesome year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?