Friday, December 28, 2018

Noise That Fills the Day


Songs to wake me up 
To help through workout 
Reading through the morning 
Talking through lunch 
Audiobook to work to 
Music while I blog 
Writing on a review 
Texting in between 
More music while we work 
Conversations through dinner 
Phone call after cleaning 
Then outside to see the sunset 
And stopping short 
To realize how quiet it is 
No music fills the air 
No talking from nearby 
This silence speaks 
Multitudes by itself 
Breathe in the cold air 
Hear my own thoughts 
Listen to God’s still voice 
As He tells me to be still 
Be still and quiet 
And know that He is God 

2 comments:

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?