Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankfulnes #2

Hello everyone! Here's week two of Thankfulness!

11.   To the authors out there, for giving me amazing books to read.

12.   For the most amazing mother a girl could ask for.

13.   For sunshine.

14.   For a sister that could drive any cloud away.

15.   For a puppy and kitten that don’t know there supposed to be enemy’s.

16.   For a friend who never ceases to make me happy.

17.   For TV shows that make me smile.

18.   For all the pretty flowers.

19.   For rain, and being able to play in the rain.

20.   For God because thanks to him I can dream for the impossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?