Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankfulnes #1

For November, since it contains Thanksgiving day I decided to post ten things I'm thankful for each week. I hope you enjoy!

1.      An amazing, awesome and overall perfect family.

2.      Great friends who e-mail me.

3.      A sister who lets me use her camera more then she dose.

4.      For pretty things to take pictures of.

5.      For mail, it makes me so happy.

6.      For a huge world to explore.

7.      For a mom who lets me use her computer.

8.      To God for giving me inspiration for writing thus making my days filled with excitement.

9.      For the seaside.

10.   To Rebekkah for still loving me despite all my quirks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?