Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankfulness #5

Hello and thanks for coming to my fifth and final week of Thankfulness!

1.      For NaNoWriMo.

2.      For smiles.

3.      For kittens to cuddle.

4.      For long walks and pretty days.

5.      For fall and all the colors it brings.

6.      For Sunday’s to rest on.

7.      For trees to climb.

8.      For pretty rocks to hold.

9.      For being able to dress like I’m from the 50’s.


10.   For music to listain to. 

Thanks for stopping by! I really enjoyed this month of Thankfulness I hope you did to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?