Thursday, July 17, 2014

Celebration!

Hey Everyone! I'm surprisingly perky for it being morning. Enjoy it while it lasts, please. ;) I could have waited to post about this until Monday but I was just so excited. 
I FINISHED MY ROBIN HOOD!!!!!!!!!! =D =D
After one month of crash writing, eight months of editing, 68 pages, 22.261 words and about a million pep talks from friends I have finally finished the book! =D
Okay, so I'm supper pumped about that because this book has taken me SO long to get through. If you want to read it and do not have a copy sitting in your inbox just comment below and I would be more then happy to send it to you! I do have to tell you though, its not a work of art. =) 
I'm going to take the weekend off of writing but then on Monday I'll tell you what I'm going to work on next (Or you might already know, I really haven't kept it a secret.). 
Thank you everyone for being such an encouragement! 

And since I always have extra photos to share... =)

Peach blossom 

I LOVE dandelions.


Web in the grass...

Apple blossom



I like acorns for some reason. =)

Thank you for reading this! 
-Mikayla-

8 comments:

  1. I'll love to read your book!
    Could you send me a copy.
    Thanks, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so happy for you!!!!! You just completed something that I have never done before!!! Congratulations Mikayla!!!! Whoop!!! =D

    Ps. I love the pictures!! Hehe. Especially the dandelions, the web in the grass, and the acorn. It looks like a mini birdhouse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica!! =D I'm just a bit excited about this to! ;D You've never finished a book before? =)

      Thank you. =) Thats what I thought! Well, ether that of a little fairy house. ;D

      Delete
    2. Yes, I've FINISHED a book, but I've never actually finished editing it. LOL

      Delete
    3. Well, I'm sure you'll do it soon enough. =) Mines a very short book, I don't think it took as much as a real sized book. =)

      Delete
  3. Hey Mikayla! I nominated you for the Liebster award! You can look at it here: http://trustinginthelorddaybyday.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-i-guess-id-better-get.html
    Thanks!
    ~Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'll get around to that as soon as I can! =D

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?