Friday, May 8, 2015

Food For Thought #15


First off, I want to apologize for my posts of late. They haven't been very well done. That half has to do with the fact that over the past week I have been struggling with a cold and half because I have felt very uninspired. 

But, I am now opening Food For Thought to guest posts! Then people wouldn't just have to hear me talk. ;D So, if you would like to do a post for me, please, comment below or contact me in the sidebar and I would love to have you! =D 

On to my post... 

 Jeremiah 31: 16 
Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded.

Sometimes I feel like no one sees what I'm doing to try to be better, or the work I do so this verse has been very helpful. 

Just because you don't get praised for something good you've done, God saw it and will give you a reward in heaven. 

-Mikayla-

2 comments:

  1. That is a comforting verse and a good reminder

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?