Friday, May 29, 2015

Food For Thought #18

About The Impure



He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

"Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.
Acts 10: 11-15

I'm not going to make this post flowery, or very long, because honestly I'm really not feeling in a flowery mood. 

How many times have we done what Peter did? How many times would we not talk to someone because they were 'impure'? How many people would we not reach out to because they we to messy? 

Never reject people because they look impure. What God has made clean is clean. Weather they are unsaved, a criminal, or anything. God loves them, and we shouldn't turn them away.

-Mikayla-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?