Friday, August 14, 2015

Food For Thought #29




Well, I thought about  writing up a post, but honestly, I ran out of inspiration this week. I've been doing a lot of school work and I do belive that fried my brain. I hope to have a better post for y'all for the following week. 

But today I want to share a post that someone else wrote really well and inspired me this week. Its over at South Kakalaki girl

Its called "Be Unique" I would really encurage you to go read it, its really good.

Thank you! 
-Mikayla-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?