Hey everyone! I was tagged about two weeks ago by Allie over at Spreading My Joy for the "Sisterhood of the World" Bloggers award! =D Thanks Allie!
1. Make sure you thank the wonderful person who nominated you
2. Put the picture on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions the person asked you
4. Come up with 10 new questions.
5. Nominate 10 questions.
I hope you can find the answers the the questions among all these photos, I know there's a lot and I apologize for that, but I hope you enjoy them all anyway!
Allies questions are in bold. =)
1. What color hair do you have?
Brown with sandy blond tips.
2. What is your favorite pattern?
3. Music, writing, or photography?
Writing with photography in a very close second. =)
4. If you could change your name to ANYTHNG, what would you change it to?
I really love my name, I wouldn't want to change it espechailly since my name is how I met one of my best friends. I guess if I had to change it though I would ether do it to Quintessa or Amanda.
5. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. There more lovable. =)
6. What is your worst pet peeve?
When people call me the baby. I have a very bad reaction to that due to the fact that I'm 16 and I dislike very much people assuming I'm spoiled and never got punished just because I'm the youngest. Yeah, thats definitely my worst pet peeve.
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their names?
I have five siblings, from oldest to youngest its Sarah, Rose, Michael, Grace and Rebekkah. =)
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Scarcrow and Mrs. King.
10. What books do you like to read?
Oh goodness I like to read tons of diffent things. My favorite genres are contemporary fiction and historical fiction. The only genre I don't like reading (apart from horror of course) is Fantasy.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
2. If you could spend a day with anyone (dead or living) who would it be?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is one thing you would like to get done this week?
5. What color are you wearing right now?
6. Whats your favorite photo you've ever taken? (Please show it)
7. When was the last time you got to spend time with you best friend?
8. Whats one thing God that God has really shown you reently?
9. Whats the last book you read?
10. Whats your favorite blog post that you've done?
Katie from A Writers Faith
Jamie from A Year Of Nature Studies
Micaiah from Adventures Beyond the Horizon
Abagail from Author of My Hope
Bethany from Bright Life by Bethany
Christine from Everything is Blogsome
Sarah from Forever Changed
Hannah from Tomboy in a Tiered Skirt
Tinyde from Tinyde's Life
Chi Marie from ChiMarie
Little update on my challenges:
The books I read:
All my other challanges are going pretty well, I will tell about my writing ones on Wednesday. =)
And that's it! Thank you for reading! =D
Also, I apologize for not having my tutorial up yet, I haven't taken the photos yet. =/