Monday, August 10, 2015

My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #57

Hey everyone! Its been a rather boring week, I procrastinated a lot. ;P But I managed to get a little bit of school done, though my grammar is suffering as you may tell in this post. ;) 
A little while ago a tree fell down near our house so Rebekkah and I went out and did a photo shoot. =)




















Made this up just for fun. =)

And then we went to Chick-Fil-A and being the person I am, I saw fresh flowers on every table and was so happy I went around and took photos of a bunch of them. =D I got a couple odd looks from people eating though. ;D





Then I found a pretty tree and took pictures of it. Yes, I know, I'm distractable. ;D






Is there anything you would like me to post pictures of? 
-Mikayla-

4 comments:

  1. Gaaaah, Rebekah is *soooo* cute!!!!! (Sorry... yeah. :P) Awesome job, Mikayla! As a side note, I love her costume!!

    Anything I'd like you to post pictures of... hmm. I like everything you post anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Shes like the most adorable thing on the planet!! =D Thank you! Rebekkah made the costume herself. =)

      Haha, alright, that makes it pretty easy for me. ;D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?