Monday, May 7, 2018

April Highlights


April was SO awesome!! I had a hard time narrowing down the highlights of the month!


I got to write in a restaurant for the first time. I had so much fun. My mom was meeting with a friend, so I set up my laptop at a table and had two hours of uninterrupted writing time. It was awesome.

I was babysitting and one of the kids said he was turning eight, I said that was one of my favorite ages. He asked why, and than we had to go through bullet points of my life from age eight through present time. It was fun. ;D Also during babysitting I played piano with a little 1 1/2 year old. Fun experience. He gave me a hug at the end of our 'duet.' <3 

 
My new lightbox.

I went to a friend of the family's wedding which was at a renaissance fair. Honestly, I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, but it was still fun to go. My sister Grace and I did a maze together, which was really fun.  

I had my first ever silly string war. That was incredibly fun. 

Wrote 30k for CampNaNo! 

Two of my sisters and I sat down to play a ten minute game of Taboo and ended up playing for two and a half hours. ;D

My sister Sarah and I at the writers retreat.

I went to a writers retreat with nine other awesome writers. It was amazingly refreshing and got me even more excited about writing. On the way home, I got sick, so I was down for the next few days, but thankfully it wasn't to bad!

I got a new camera lens! I was pretty happy because I got a good deal on a used one. I'm now officially a two lens photographer. 

I got called for jury duty. That's this month, so we'll see how that goes. I've only been in the system for about eight months, so they got to me fast! 



Bye For Now Apples of Gold
...As Yourself Letters To Jayna
Built to Last Whimsical Writings 
Make Me Brave Chasing Moonlight 
Get To Know Me Sunshine and Scribblings 
Christian Checkbox Scenes The Left-Handed Typist 


How was your April? Any highlights you want to share? 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great April!!! Seems like it went by super fast!
    Thanks for posting:D.
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome month! It did; I really felt like it sped by!
      Thanks for commenting, it made my day. <3
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?