Friday, May 25, 2018

Love Always Hopes || A One Sentence Dialog




Hello everyone. It's been over a year since I've posted a one sentence dialog. I was hit with inspiration last night, and finally wrote another one. 

If you haven't read the past installments in this unorthodox series, find them here: Part One. Part Two. Part Three. Part Four. Part Five.

Here you go!

Where to next?
The post office.
You have no letter.
I know.
Are you waiting for something?
In a way.
What way?
I am hoping rather than expecting a letter.
How long has it been this time?
A year.
And you still think she’ll write again?
I hope so.
You’re a fool.
I know.
What gives you any reason to hope?
God does.
He will not write a letter for her.
Now, but He can move her to do so.
Do you believe He will?
I do not know.
And yet you hope.
Yes.
What if it comes to nothing?
And?
And she never writes to you again.
It would hurt.
Wouldn’t you also prove your hope was ridiculous?
I am never ashamed to hope.
Oh?
To hope in God is never in vain.
Even if what you hope for does not come about?
He still shows His hand at work in my life.
So you believe it is worth all the disappointment?
I do.
I’ll take you to the post office now.
Thank you.
One more question.
Yes?
How many times have you hoped for this letter?
More times than I can count.
Than I was right.
What?
You’re a fool.
Prehaps.


What did you think?

7 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this! Thanks for sharing!

    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashefiajfie zjfaejfa ejkfzfjeivmaoef I've missed these!!!!!!!! I love these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so good. I enjoyed the story, and the character's faith and continued hope. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the book was amazing. <3 Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?