Monday, May 14, 2018

Currently...


I decided this evening that it had been to long since I did one of the 'currently' posts, so here we go! I tried to narrow down the list so it wasn't a monster to read, because apparently last time I decided that length was not a problem. ;P 

 


Reading... Grace and the Preacher by Kim Vogel Sawyer and Half-Blood by Jaye L Knight.

Watching... birds coming to our feeder. (Also I'm super excited because with my new zoom lens I can now do bird photography again!

Listening... to an Evermore cover by Josh Groben. I have not watched the new Beauty and the Beast, but my sister found this song and I love it!

Writing... book reviews and emails. They are never-ending. ;)

Trying... to finish a lot of work today so I can take off part of tomorrow guilt free.

Crafting... cards to send to friends. I'm not saying I'm any good at it, but I enjoy trying to come up with cute designs.

Doing... lot's of schedule re-working as different things come up and I don't meet self made deadlines. I'm trying to find a schedule that works well for me.


Luke and I on a walk. =)

Loving... my awesome family. (I mean, my mom made me a stuffed elephant, just because I talked about my imaginary pet elephant named Alfred. She even made him a bowtie like I described. I could go on with my serious examples of how my family is awesome, but we only have so much time here.)

Hating... procrastination.

Discovering... how much I had missed summer heat. I took a walk the other day to enjoy the 97° weather. (Pictured above)

Enjoying... how easy Survey Monkey is to use. (If you haven't filled out my blog survey, you can do that here. It would mean a lot to me.)

Feeling... tired. I got up early today. =P

Thinking... about my next editing project.

Hoping... that I can finish said editing project done in just a few days.

Considering... how I'm going to fit some reading into the schedule today.

Starting... to work on a couple reviews in earnest

Finishing... up some short projects so I can go make stuffed bell peppers.


What are you up to this week?

4 comments:

  1. Your dog looks so sweet!!! How old is Luke? Do you have any other dogs?
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! He is a sweet dog. =) Luke is about nine years old. Nope, just Luke! He's pretty territorial, since he's our guard dog. =)
      What about you, do you have any dogs?

      Delete
    2. I LOVE dogs! We have six dogs... :D My dog, Bella, is a Maltese. She is 16 years old, and she is definitely my baby! On my Winds of Faith page of my blog, I posted all of our dogs pictures if you want to stop by and see them!
      -Brooklyne

      Delete
    3. That's fun! Yeah, I saw the pictures, they look nice!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?