Friday, May 4, 2018

The Gifts God Gives


I was really talking to myself when I wrote this, but I thought I thought I would share it with y'all.

It always looks like 
Everyone has more than you
Like they have what you want 
Like they have it without trying 
They didn’t even after to work 
To get all the things they did 
They couldn’t have wanted it 
As much as you did 
Even if that’s true 
What does it matter? 
What if they do have more? 
What if they do have what you wanted? 
What does it matter 
If they didn’t want it as badly? 
Who are you to questions
The gifts God gives?
He has given you so much 
Look at everything you have 
Don’t you wonder 
If they want what you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?