Friday, November 16, 2018

September and October Highlights


Somehow I missed two months worth of highlights. *Crickets* yeah, so this is super late, but if you want a really condensed version of what happened in my September and October, here it is.



September 

My sister and I babysat some really awesome kids and we made toy parachutes for them out of kleenex, sting, and lego people. It was a blast!

My mom, sister,  and I spent a few days with my aunt who was having surgery. It went really well, and on the way home, my three other sisters met us at the zoo. It started pouring rain on us, but we had a blast walking in the zoo, getting dripping wet. ;D

I drove in rain so bad that you couldn't see the lines on the road. That kind of freaked me out. Also, one day I drove so terribly that by the time I arrived at our destination I was in tears. I called my best friend, and she made things better. <3





We had a hot dog and s'mores roast. It was just our family, sitting around a fire, and seriously, we had so. much. fun!

We got our puppy, Ascari. He's an adorable handful. ;)

One night, the stars were bright enough that we could see the Milky Way. That isn't super uncommon, but it is always a treat.

October

Some of my family and I took the month off movies and computer games. It was refreshing.

My computer came!! I could not be more pleased with my computer. *grin*

I celebrated 11 years of knowing God!!! =D





My siblings and I had a retreat. It was the best weekend I've had in a long time. We did madlibs, played tons of board games, stayed up late talking, took tons of goofy photos, ate to much pizza, and did an escape room. Seriously, I wasn't sure what I was going to think of an escape room since I don't really love puzzles, but it was great, and we got out with 16 seconds to spare! The whole weekend was amazing!!

One of the kids I babysit saw me putting on my chapstick and just looked at me very seriously and told me (In three-year-old lisp) to make sure and buy more. And to make sure and wear my jacket on the way out because it was cold. I just about melted.

I voted for the first time. =D

I got the meet Gray Marie from Writing is Life. Seriously, her blog is awesome. If you haven't checked out her blog, you should, it's awesome, and she is amazing.

Beta read "Live Without You" by Sarah Grace. I'm really excited because it's coming out in January!



September                                                                  October 








My favorite from September was The Coronation and Kates Conundrum.
From October, Live Without You.

16 Expressions Writing is Life
Sweet Dreams Dancing in the Rain
Let There be Light A Purpose and a Promise


A Daily Reminder: Its all Him Lauren Elizabeth 
House Sitting and a Book Fair Stories by Firefly
Writers: How to Engage the Five Senses Adventure Awaits


What No One Told Me About Writing || Farris's Birthday The Left-Handed Typest 

So there you are. Two months worth of updates!

6 comments:

  1. Yay to everything (except the driving sadness)!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! :) My October was epic too. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it! Awesome! *high five* I'm glad you had a good October!

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous. Meeting Gray Marie sounds amazing!! Also yay for the new computer. That's always inspo to type away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is pretty awesome. I hope you get the chance to meet her! Thanks! It has been super nice for writing to have my own computer! =D

      Delete
  3. Ohh so fun! I love the idea of a retreat with your siblings -- once my siblings are teenagers and adults, I want to try that! <3 <3 <3 And you read Baby! What did you think? That is a childhood classic for me!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was super fun! Lol, yeah, we had to wait until we were older to do it. =D I loved Baby! It was so bittersweet and amazing at the same time. I loved it. =D

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?