Monday, March 10, 2014

Danger in the Distance

Hello everyone. As most of you probably know i just finished editing Danger in the Distance so I thought I'd introduce you to the characters. 
Just so you know all photos used in this post are from Pintrest. I clam no copyright. 

When the story starts out, in September of 1940. During the Second world war Karen, the main character is 14. Amelie (A french form of Amelia) her best freind, is 13. And Elliot is somewhere around 16. 

Karen at her home in Englad.
This is Karen at her Home in London. I'll get a frount shot in a moment.
\\
Young Amile
Amelie
Elliot
And Elliot. 

And here is them all at the end of the story. When there 18 (Amelie) 19 (Karen) and 22 (Elliot) 


Karen!!!!
A Perfect picture of Karen


This is Ameile!!!
Amelie

Elliot
Elliot

\

So there you go! What do you think? Do you like photos of my book characters?
-Mikayla-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?