Monday, March 17, 2014

Editing

'Ello. How are ya'll doing? I'm editing. And yes that is a state of being for me. I finally decided to take a break from my critics and ya'll with a piece of advice. Before you laugh I'll let you know that's its something my mom tells me all the time and I think we all forget sometimes
 "For every negative comment you make say at least two positives." 
Now sometimes when your editing your book's that's really hard because its usually easier to see the fault in something then the merits. At least its that way for me sometimes.
Well I'm off to nurse my cold with Gilligan's Island and my kitten. See you latter! 
-Mikayla-


Criticism tells us how to correct our mistakes
Complements tell us we are good despite our mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?