Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Sunflower award!

Jessica Greyson over at http://safirewriter.blogspot.com/ has kindly let anyone who wishes do The Sunflower Award! =D So here we go!  

11 facts about myself:

1. I love shortbread with natella on it
2. I love to dance in our kitchen
3. I enjoy dishes
4. I've never been out of the USA
5. I love the new "Sound of Music"
6. I love blogging but I find it hard to keep up with
7. I talk to my book characters out loud
8. When I'm writing I make lots of funny faces
9. I am one of the Three Muskteers in my family
10. I am currently writing a book which I think might have a prequel, which will be a first for me.
11. I could just sit outside all day.

1. What would you title your autobiography?
A more then quirky writer 

2. How would you describe your feelings to a person who had never experienced love before?

I think everyone has experenced love before, in some shape or form, its weather they have excepted it or not. But honestly I don't know.



3. The sun is setting, it's your last day on earth. How did you spend your last day?
Surrounded by all my friends and family.

4. Your happy color.
Purple.

5. Your favorite flower is in bloom, do you a. pick it, b. let it grow and slowly fade and dry the petals c. find a way to extract seeds so you can plant even more next year.
B. I like watching it grow.

6. Your worst fear has come to pass. What just happened?
The mint and chip ice cream ran 0ut!!! ;) Seriously my worst nightmare would be if something happened to my family.

7. Though a series of  events you suddenly find out you are a princess, how do you handle this? Do you resign and go back to private life, or believe that some people are born great and others have greatness thrust upon them, and that this is your duty come what may.
Um, I wold probably freak out. I hate politics so I might resin. Then again theres world travel in that job so you never kn0w. Depends on what happened. :) 
8. What animal have you always wanted to keep for a pet that you are sure no one would let you keep.
A Otter. Those little guys are the cutest thing ever. :D

9. You get a chance to live overseas for one year, where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to Australia, New Zeland Holland, England and Ireland. Spending nights in Castles and on beaches and taking hundreds of photos. :D

10. You fall asleep and wake up in your favorite childhood storybook. What are you going to do and how are you going to get out?
My favorite childhood storybook was "I'll Love You Forever" And I don't think I'd want to get out of that book, i loved it. :)

11. Do you multi-task? Does it hinder or help you?
I can multi-task sometimes, not always. It depends on what type of multi task. :) I can write what I'm reading as I'm reading it really well. =D 
And whoever else may be reading this, please feel free to do it as well! 

I'm not even going to tag anyone, if you you want to be tagged consider yourself tagged. :D

Here are my questions for you: 

1: How Long Have You Been Blogging:
2: Why Did You Choose Your Blog Title:
3: What Is Your Favorite Color:
4: Do You Play An Instrument?  If So, What:
5: What's your favorite blog?:
6: What Are Your Hobbies:
7: Write One Word, Any Word.
8: What's Your Favorite Book:
9: How Many Books Do You Own:
10: What Is Your Favorite Film:
11: How Many Elephants Are There Underground:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?