Hello everyone, I have been tagged three times this month! Once for the Liebster and twice for the "Best Blogging Buddies". So here is the long post with all of that!
And if you haven't already entered my giveaway, it's not open for much longer so please enter! It will be at the bottom of this post for you to easily enter!
|Just a small note: these are all photos I took much earlier this year, but have just gotten around to posting! =)|
Katie from A Writers Faith nomanted me for this one. Thank you Katie! =D
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
- Why do you write?
Because I've got about a hundred people stuck in my head and I didn't write I think they would drive me crazy. ;D Honestly though, I write first because I hope that I can share God's love through my stories, second because writing is where I find solic no matter whats going on.
- If any fictional character could be your best friend, who would it be?
Emma Woodhouse from Jane Austins Emma. Emma and I were twins, I'm sure we almost exactly alike and it would be awesome to have someone I could understand as well as I do Emma. =)
- What's one really weird dream you've had?
Hum, I don't really know. I ushally forget my dreams very soon after waking up.
- If you found a portal that could transport you to any fictional world of your choice, where would you go?
None. Call me silly, but I like the Lone Star State in 2015, in my family, better than any fiction story out there.
- Paperback or Kindle? Why?
Paperback, because I don't own a kindle! I think I prefer paperback because its so cool to be holding a book. But I actually do like kindle a lot, its so easy to carry around!
- What's one post you've written that you're most proud of?
I think <this one>
- What's an interesting quirk that you have?
I've got tons!! ;P Probably one of my more interesting ones is that while I am writing comedys I like to watch this old show called F Troop. The reason this is a quirk is because I watch the show, and type without watching the keyboard at all. I have had people express doubt that I can actually know what I am typing and what I am watching at the same time, but somehow I do!
- Can you share a picture of your bookshelf?
I'd love to.
- What are three things on your bucketlist? Or do you even have a bucketlist?
I do not have a bucket list.
- How old were you when you started writing?
I was eghit. I wanted to write a story about something that could actually happen. I also wanted a book written about kids, written by a kid because most of the books I had read about kids did not sound like kids.
- Share the last sentence of your WIP with us!
We seemed to have that effect on a lot of people today.
Sorry I'm not nominating more! Feel free to do this if you want to but didn't get tagged!
1. What is the funnest thing you've done this week?
2. Are you on summer break? If so, what are you doing with your free time?
3. What is ONE of your favorite songs?
4. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
5. What book(s) are you reading right now?
6. Whats your favorite part of blogging?
7. What are some of your blogging goals?
8. What's the hardest part about blogging for you?
9. What is your favorite word?
10. Could you share a miscellaneous fact about yourself for us?
11. Sweet or unsweet tea?
I was also nominated for the Best Blogger Buddies award by Shelby at Every Bit of Lovely. Thanks Shelby! =D
You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
(Note: these are their rules not mine, so don't get offended and think your not my buddy if I don't nominate you. Why do they even make the rules like that???)
You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.
How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for almost two years now.
What was the last thing you did?
Read over a list of terms I need to memorize for Biology.
If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself?
Look for the beauty in situations around you. I wasn't very good at that. But I wouldn't have to travel back in time to tell myself that, someone told me then to do that. =)
What five words do you think most describe you?
Self Confident, quirky, stubborn, cute, critical.
(Those things are always so hard.)
If you could make an imaginary world, what would it be like?
I have created one for a series of books I'm writing that is my favorite. Its set around medieval time, its called Thaylon, and its a combination of the English and Spanish cultures. Thaylon is a country much like others, it has good and bad. All the books I have written about it are about its royalty though, so I haven't gotten to know the peasants as well. ;D
Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
READ!! Probably 99.99 present of the time I would rather read. I like movies sometimes for relaxing. But, given the choice I'd always rather have my nose stuck in a book. =)
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why would you be that animal?
I guess a dog. There always so happy. Though I have to admit, I've always been partel to being a human.
What is your favorite movie?
Bell and the Beast.
What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, writing, photography, a lot of miscellaneous crafting, blogging, and school. =)
And my other nomination for this award came from Katie at Sparkly Ambitions! Thank you Katie! =D
1. Are you more of a cat or dog person?
Dog. I like cats for a nice animal to cuddle while reading, but dogs like you back. =)
2. What's your favourite fandom?
I'm really not into fandoms. At all.
3. What's your favourite song?
Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North. Secondary would be Forgiveness by Toby Mac and That's How You Change the World by Newsboys. =)
4. If you could travel anywhere instantly, where would you choose?
Washington State. I've heard its gorgeous there and also I have a friend there I would really like to meet. =)
5. Frozen or Tangled? Or neither?
Tangled. Its cutter.
6. What's your favourite word?
7. What's your passion?
Relationships and Writing.
8. Have you been to Disney world? Disney land?
Nope. I'm not a big fan of Disney.
9. What's your favourite summer movie?
Hum, I've never really thought about that. I guess Overcome.
10. What book are you in the middle of right now?
Just Jane. I'm actually re-reading it. Its a novel version of Jane Austen's life. =D
11. What's your favourite blog(s)?
Oh, there are so many good ones to pick from. My top ones would be Defying Depravity, (Almost) Perfectly Pink, A Writers Faith and Adventures Beyond the Horizon.
Sorry I can't narrow it down from those four, but I always feel like putting all the blogs I follow up there!!
12. Do you prefer drawing or writing?
Writing. I adore drawing but writing is where my heart is.
13. Sweet or salty?
Normally salty. But I do love sweet. =)
14. What's your favourite thing to do in your free time?
Write and hang out with my friends and family.
15. What's your favourite animal?
(These are all the 'last' type of questions so they will all somewhat have to do with each other. Also, its kind of interesting. ;D)
1. What is the last book you read?
2. What is the last movie you watched?
3. What is the last song you listened to?
4. What is the last subject in school you did?
5. What is the last thing you had to drink?
6. Last person you emailed?
7. Last blog you were on?
8. Last sentence you wrote in a story?
9. What is the last person you talked to?
10. Last thing you smiled at?
11. Last photo you took? (Please insert it!)
12. What is the last thing you would want to be going right now?
13. Last color you painted your nails?
14. Last person you hugged?
15. Last picture that made you smile? (Insert if possible!)
Well, that should keep people busy for awhile! Have fun! =D
My giveaway is just below, please, go ahead and enter! Theres not much time left! You can enter by just commenting and asking me questions for an Q&A video!