Friday, April 1, 2016

Food For Thought #61

Purpose



We were all put on this earth for a purpose. Sometimes its hard to see when all we can see is here and now, but God has a purpose for each of us. He already knows all the things you are going to do, and all the people you are going to influence. If we'll just listen to Him, and follow his lead, he'll use us to do great things!

Job 42: 2
I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.

If you've got a couple minutes check out the 4Proches music video 'Purpose.' Its really awesome!

And there is still a couple more days to ask me questions for my upcoming Q&A video if you want to Here! I'd love if you took a couple minutes to do that! 

Thanks for reading, and happy April!
 -Mikayla-

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post Mikayla! Super encouraging. Can't wait for your Q&A video! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I really look forward to filming it and showing it to y'all! =D
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! It's a very encouraging thought that there's a niche somewhere in this world that you and only you were meant to fill.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?