Monday, April 25, 2016

My Life (In as many posts as it takes) #94

Wondering where the time went. 


Well here we are, its Monday the 25'th (Well, I don't know if it will still be when you read this, but it was when I wrote it.). I'm actually not quite sure how I got so far along in the month. I could have sworn I just started April with high hopes for Camp (more on that on Wednesday), reading and sewing. Now I'm here, almost to the end of the month with a jumble of writing, far fewer books read then I had hoped, a new phone, and a larger pile of sewing projects then I started with. I honestly have no idea how most of that happened. 
I am pretty sure I went through a time warp, but that's just my working theory right now. ;)
When I was twelve, I never got why people thought time went by so quickly. I was always counting down to things, longing for days to come. Then when I was about fourteen I began to wonder how all those people could be so calm when days were rushing by at the speed of a bullet train. 
And now I've reached a happy medium. I no longer wonder so much if days will EVER end, and most of the time (this month being an exception) I ushally don't wonder where my time went.
Reaching happy mediums is a good feeling. 













Luke was so wet and adorable, I had to take a picture. =) 



Does anyone else love rainbows?











Have you felt like time flew, or dragged lately? 
Whats one thing you've reached a happy medium on recently?

10 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous pictures, Mikayla! And yeah, I've been feeling like the time is flying by way too fast lately....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, I'm glad to know I'm not alone. ;P But don't you know before vacation is ALWAYS slows to a snail pace. I have no idea how that works. XP Does it do that to you?
      Thanks for commenting!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. I just have to say......your dog is the cutest thing XD. And those photos are absolutely STUNNING!!! Especially the rainbow ones :)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I love my dog so much. =D
      Thank you!
      -M-

      Delete
  3. I agree... stunning pics!!

    I know, right? It's just, what happened to the days when school only lasted four hours? :P And one day we'll look back on today and think, "Aah, when I had so much time still!" It just gets worse, my friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! =)

      I know! It's so crazy how fast it takes over everything. =P I'll remeber that, though I have a feeling I know since I'm older then you. ;D

      Thank you so much for your comment, Lauren, they always make my day. =)

      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  4. how come we take pictures of almost about the same thing, but yours looks oh so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours look awesome! I love your photos!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful! I actually just took some pictures of dandelions over the weekend. Luke is so cute!!!!!!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome! =D I love dandelions, there's so many cute photos you can take with them! =D
      Are you going post the pictures on your blog? =)
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?