Friday, April 22, 2016

Food For Thought #64

Perseverance
 
 
 
Perseverance is sometimes much harder then people make it out to be. They say 'just keep going on', but when your in the middle of doing something hard, persevering is sometimes the hardest thing to think about doing.
There are a lot of things in my life that need a higher level of perseverance right now, so I've been thinking about it a lot.
I need perseverance for biking (hills especially). I need it for writing (hoping to persevere though 2,000 words today). I need it for school (Enough said on that one). I need it for sewing (especially frustrating projects) and I need it for friendships.
I need perseverance every day of my life, and I am grateful to have a Father in Heaven that is there for me, every moment of my life, helping me to press on.
 
Philippians 3:14
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
 
What's one way you've really had to persevere today?
 


4 comments:

  1. I've been persevering through school, tests (of all kinds), chores, and lessons.

    Thanks for the message.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well keep on going! You'll get through! =)

      It was my pleasure. I hope you have an awesome day!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. Persevering is definitely hard sometimes, and definitely a must in life! :) Well, I guess I persevered on this hike we did the other day. It was kind of steep for part of it, and we had to keep going! :) Also, a few months ago I had to persevere reading through these two books that I wasn't liking. They were both almost 400 pages, but I ended up finishing them, and was very happy I finished them instead of quit reading! :) Haha, yes.... ;)

    TTFN
    Micaiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! *High five* keep up the awesome work Micaiah! =D (Those long, hard books can be really, really hard to push through. ;P)
      -Mikayla-

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?