Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A Messy Blogger's Update



I've tried to write this post three times today. For some reason, I am having trouble with my words this week. 
I'll be honest, it's been crazy. I have dealt with more roller coaster emotional moments this week then I have in a little bit. Trying to figure out how to balance my emotions and figure out how to get work done around stuff has been rough. I would love to sit here and tell y'all that I had this all perfectly together (I'd like to be able to tell that to myself) but we're all messy people here, so I don't think y'all mind. 
So some interesting things have happened that I haven't gotten the chance to talk about so I'm going to tackle some of those happier subjects first. 


1. I got a laptop. Up until now, I have been working on my moms and brothers laptops, and it worked out really well. But, I finally saved up enough and I got myself a refurbished HP Pavilion which is was so much better then I expected. I went a little above what I had wanted to pay for it, but that's because I found one with way better graphics than most and literally everything I had ever wanted in a computer. So yeah, I'm really loving it. My only problem is I haven't gotten Microsoft Word yet, which I use all the time. So yeah, I've got to get that ASAP. 

2. And probably what is going to be most peoples favorite (I don't blame you if it is): My family got a puppy. We've been looking into getting another dog because my awesome Luke is getting a little older and we want him to train our puppy. So we found an Australian Shepard puppy online and went and picked him up. We named him Ascari (Uh-scar-e). He's already been picking up a lot of Luke's behavior, which is so fun to watch. =D I'll do another post about him with a lot more pictures, I promise. 

Here's a rather goofy photo of Ascari who has a love of plopping down on peoples feet.

So yeah, that's a couple fun things in life lately. I don't want to ramble much longer, but I did have one more thing to add. I pray that I have never come across as saying I have a perfect life. But if I have, I'd like to take a moment and apologize. I have recently been faced with how rough it can be when someone is posting about only the good things in their life. We all know everyone is flawed, but it's hard to tell when they're only posting the good stuff about their life. 
I am a deeply messy blogger who has more problems then I care to count, the one I'm pushing up against the most right now is a bad attitude. 

I'll be posting more on what I've been learning this week on Friday, and hopefully next Monday I'll have some awesome puppy photos up for y'all. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mikayla on your laptop. enjoy.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're messy people and it's totally okay. <3 Ascari is too cute!! Congrats on getting your own laptop, girl! I got mine nearly a year ago and I love it so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! Isn't he? *Grins* Thanks! I am really excited to finally have my own! Ohh, fun! =D

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your HP laptop Mikayla. The new puppy is adorable. Looking forward to the pictures next week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn! Isn't he? I just love the little guy. =) I look forward to sharing the pictures!

      Delete
  4. I've worked on a Pavilion before. It's an excellent laptop! Congrats on getting your own!

    And your puppy!!!!! AHHHHHHH! So cute! Have lots of fun with him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really loving mine!

      Isn't he adorable? *Grins*

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?