Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Recovering from Last Week || Libester Questions


 Hello. Since there was such a crazy week full of posts last week, today I'm just answering the questions from a Libester tag. =) Rebekah from Read Another Page tagged me.


What blogger would you like to meet in person?
Oh, Kate Willis from Once Upon an Ordinary, if I had to choose just one.


Do you review books you read?

Yep! I try to do at least a small review for every book I read.


What is your favorite thing to do in summer?

Swim, and take walks down the road. Unfortunately, Summer is poison ivy season, so I can't take as many walks in the woods as I would like, but I love being outside.


Would you consider yourself more of a fall or spring person?

Spring! I love spring so much. All the flowers and warm weather is the best. I also like fall a lot.





What are two things you can’t stand in books?

Love to hate relationships, and insta-love. Yeah, just plain nasty.


Do you listen to music while you write or read? If so, what kind?

Nope. I am a reader who loves complete silence. One of my favorite times to read is right before bed when the whole house is silent.


What is your favorite blog to read?

There are too many amazing ones to just choose one, but I would say A Purpose and a Promise and Once Upon an Ordinary are two of my favorite.


Have you ever met a favorite author in person? If so, who and when?

I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few authors, but some of my favorites have been Kelsey Bryant, Abigayle Claire, and Jessica Greyson. (also I live with this author, who happens to be one of my favorites of all time) All of them are even more delightful than their books.



Do you usually run out of money because you bought books?

No. I would have at one point, but I realized what a bad habit it was to just spend all my money on books.


Do you wear socks when you go to bed?

No.


Have you ever helped in a political campaign before?

Nope. I am not into politics at all. =P


Are you enjoying fall?

4 comments:

  1. I never got around to commenting on your Five Fall Favorites posts, but I enjoyed seeing your pick of books last week. Also, the photos in this post are gorgeous, and it absolutely made my day when you mentioned my blog as one of your favorites to read- thanks so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! I'm so glad you got to read it! =D <3
      You make my day every time I read your blog.
      -M-

      Delete
  2. Your photography is beautiful!
    Love to hate relationships are the worst, it's just too sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gray!
      It is! It's just so sad. =(

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?