Monday, October 29, 2018

Fall, Pumpkins, and Voting

Yes, I know I'm missing a comma. I'm too lazy to fix it. ;)

Sarah, Rebekkah, and me!

Me at the pumkin patch



Fun events of late:

On Friday I got to vote for the first time. The lady's at the polling place were so excited to have a first-time voter. They had the whole place clap for me. ;D It was kind of funny having someone spend five minutes explaining how the machine worked and only spending a minute voting. ;D It was surprisingly underwhelming, but I enjoyed getting to do it. 

Afterward, my sister took me to a pumpkin patch and we just spent a lot of time taking pictures and picking out the perfect pumpkin. Actually, the one I have in the picture above is not the one I ended up buying because I wanted a smaller one for my desk. It was so fun to go around the churchyard in the evening light, trying to find the most perfect pumpkin. 

That night, when my sister and I were leaving our Bible study, we came over a hill and the moon was rising the biggest I've ever seen it. It looked GINORMOUS. Talking all the way home in the moonlite car was amazing. 

Sometimes, God just sends you reasons to smile. =) 

What has your week been like so far? 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your week has been pretty great so far!

    Ooo, and you bought a pumpkin for your desk? That was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been! I'm looking forward to the rest of it! =)

      Thanks! I love miniature pumpkins, they are so fun to have around the room!

      Delete
  2. Mikayla I love the photo of you and the pumpkin. You look very pretty.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on voting for the first time. Those pumpkins are gorgeous. I love to see the bright moon. You and Sarah and Rebecca look so pretty in your photo. Enjoy your pumpkin. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really excited to vote, and pumpkin searching is always fun. =) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?