Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Photos of Ascari


This is the second day we got him. He loved pouncing flowers.


I keep catching peoples shoes in these shots because Ascari loves to keep up and sit on peoples feet. 

Ears perked, waiting for a pet. 

Mimicking Luke's posture.

In case you missed it, my family got a puppy. His name is Ascari (Uh-scar-e) and he's an Australian Shepard Lab mix. I've got a couple more hundred more photos I could post, but I didn't want to bore you, so I picked my top five. 

Ascari is a very high energy puppy who would spend all his days chewing on things if he didn't also want to chase the cats. He's always ready to bound into our lap, or sit down on our feet. He loves mimicking Luke (Our full grown dog), and playing tug-of-war. If you leave a styrofoam cup out, it will be confetti in an hour, and if you tell him to sit he'll do so and perk his ears forward while he waits for pets. He's already hyperactive about barking at things and hates leashes with a vengeance. He keeps wearing Luke out, and then they'll curl up together and take a nap. 

Overall, it's a lot more work to have a puppy then I remembered, but it's fun. Asacri is learning fast, and despite having to save my cats from his playfulness, it's been good. 

What do y'all think? 

6 comments:

  1. I love your new puppy! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so cute! *heart eyes* I was wondering if he was part Lab. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he?? *Grins* Yeah, his dad was a lab, mom was Aussie. He's starting to look more and more like the lab as he gets older!

      Delete
  3. Oh, my heart! He's precious! *heart eyes* <3 (And his name is too cool.)

    Also--I love your blog's theme! Very aesthetic-y! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he?? *Grins*

      Thank you so much!! That really means a lot to me!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?