Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Five Fall Favorites || My Favorite Humor Books



Park your bikes people, we're on to my favorite humorous books!

The Case of the Tabloid Tattler by Perry Kirkpatrick

23294648

This book was such a delight to read. Full of hilarious cat antics and good clean full I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Goodreads || My review

Now Were Are Six by A. A. Milne

1370056

This little book of poetry was so packed with joy and fun I couldn't help but smile through the whole thing
Goodreads

To Be Perfectly Honest by Phil Callaway

9953960

As someone who highly values honesty, this book was both refreshing and funny. I found myself laughing really hard, then sitting and realizing how important honesty really is.
Goodreads

Tales of the Heartily Homeschooled By Rachel Starr Thomson

4760610

This delightful book shows so accurately what it is like to grow up homeschooled.
Goodreads

The Only Pirate at the Party by Lindsey Stirling

25330544

This was a fun way to learn more about Lindsey Stirling and her success. She has an amusing style and made the whole journey very enjoyable.
Goodreads || My review



Hop over to Read Another Page to enter this giveaway! 
Here's what it includes: 

Gift from the Storm by Rebekah Morris
Kiera by Kate Willis
There Was Always Laughter in Our House by Sarah Holman
Love Needs No Words by Faith Potts
Bound by Victoria Lynn
A Five Fall Favorites mug (designed by Rebekah Morris, created and donated by Salsa and Tea)





20 comments:

  1. I love that cat series!!!! All of them make me laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome? I love re-reading those when I need a smile. =)

      Delete
  2. Tales of the Heartily Homeschooled looks so good! I enjoyed the Kitten Files and Now We are Six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tales of the Heartily Homeschooled looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tales of the Heartily Homeschooled" looks like a book I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love "Now We Are Six"! Yes, the poems do make me smile. :) And the Kitten Files? Oh, my! I don't like cats, but these books I like. :D I think I might have heard of "Tales of the Heartily Homeschooled" but I've never read it. Maybe I should.

    *wonders how I'm going to ride my bike back to the Literary Lodge with so many books in the basket*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those poems are the best! I love "Measles." =D Those books are the best. Ohh, you should read it, it's awesome!

      Hum, I could loan you a backpack!! ;D

      Delete
  6. Great list! A few of these I recognize from other blog party stops, so they must be good!!! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these except for the Lindsey Stirling one, I'll have to check them out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, for one, DESPISE LIES. So you can be sure that anything with honesty is meant for me! Plus I LOVE humor, soo win win! I am going to definitely look into "To Be Perfectly Honest"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! It really was amazing and convicting. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?