Thursday, October 4, 2018

Five Fall Favorites || My Favorite Contemporary


Alrighty, we've got bushels of awesome books today! This is my personal favorite genre, contemporary! 

Dear Mr Knightly by Kathrine Reay 

17657649

This is my all time favorite book and I will never get tired of it.

Martin Hospitality by Abigayle Claire 

31841035

This is one of those books that makes you feel like you've met all the characters in real life. It inspires compassion, and loving those who aren't the easiest to love. 

Kate's Innocence by Sarah Holman 

27670663

This combined my favorite author with mystery, suspense, and amazing characters. What's not to love? 

Journeys of Four by Rebekah Jones 

22734566

I get something new out of this book every time I read it. It is incredibly powerful, and full of great life lessons. 

Becoming Nikki by Ashley Elliot 

23524504

This is one of those beautifully realistic books that makes contemporary fiction so beautiful. This author brought a realistic point of view on sibling relationships.



Hop over to Read Another Page to enter this giveaway! 
Here's what it includes: 

Gift from the Storm by Rebekah Morris
Kiera by Kate Willis
There Was Always Laughter in Our House by Sarah Holman
Love Needs No Words by Faith Potts
Bound by Victoria Lynn
A Five Fall Favorites mug (designed by Rebekah Morris, created and donated by Salsa and Tea)





18 comments:

  1. It's fun seeing the same books recommended in these FFF posts!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I love how many people did Kate Case Files. *Grins*

      Delete
  2. I'm reading Martin Hospitality right now!!!!!!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun how many are recommending the "Kate's Case Files" series. :) They are such fun to read. (I need the newest one!) I want to read "Becoming Nikki" since I've heard about it for a while, but have never gotten it.
    I think I have a bushel of books to read. Or at least I will by the time the party is over. :) Thanks for sharing these, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome. I grin so much every time I see them on the lists. =D I think you would really like Becoming Nikki. Its a very realistic, sweet sibling story. The only downside is there is no sequeel. *Sobs*
      Hehe, I think that happens every FFF. ;D

      Delete
  4. I really need to read Dear Mr Knightly :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is incredible. It's one of the most impactful fiction book I've read. =)

      Delete
  5. Thank You Mikayla for this list. They sound like great reads.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I hope you get to check them out soon!

      Delete
  6. Journeys of Four iz on the TBR list! I'm loving this Fall party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martin Hospitality and Kate's Innocence are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are! The authors are super awesome to. ;D

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this list of great books to read! I'm already drowning in books (or suffocating, if that's the term lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, well don't suffocate! But it might be a good way to go... ;)

      Delete
  9. I really like “Martin Hospitality”!
    I’m pretty sure I have the kindle version of “Kate’s Innocence”. I really need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty awesome book!
      Ohh, I hope you get to read it soon, it's amazing!

      Delete

Let’s talk! Comment about anything; my blog post, what music you’re listening to right now, how the weather is where you are, I want to hear it all! Check back for my replies.
If you are using the anonymous option, please leave your name so I know it is not a spam comment. Thank you!!
Let’s do this. What’s on your mind?